Before you book a first lesson on MentorBuddies you should contact the mentor to try to ensure a good fit with your child. Though we hope all MentorBuddies lessons are successful, we recognize that sometimes things just don't work out. In that spirit, if you are dissatisfied with the first lesson you have booked with MentorBuddies, we will refund your $25 lesson fee.
In addition, if at any time you are dissatisfied, you can stop using the services of a particular mentor, although you must pay for all completed lessons. You are free to use the site to search for and book a lesson with a new mentor at any time.
See more FAQs
- How do I book and pay for a lesson and is my credit card information secure?
- When do I need to register and what is the process?
- Will I be charged if I need to cancel a lesson or the mentor cancels a lesson?
- Should I be there when the mentor is with my child?
- Can I still book a mentor for my child during the COVID-19 outbreak?