There is no minimum financial commitment beyond the specific lesson(s) that you have booked. There are no upfront fees, monthly membership fees or minimum spending limits. Parents do not get charged until after the lesson has been provided, and are not charged for cancelled lessons so long as the parent has provided at least 24 hours' notice. MentorBuddies embraces an affordable, on-demand approach to learning.
A one-hour lesson for one child is $25. You can book longer lessons and lessons for multiple children at the rates below:
|1 child||2 children||3 children|
See more FAQs
- What's a hypothetical example of MentorBuddies in action?
- Will I be charged if I need to cancel a lesson or the mentor cancels a lesson?
- How do I book and pay for a lesson and is my credit card information secure?
- What's the inspiration behind MentorBuddies?
- What makes a high school student qualified to teach my child?