There is no minimum financial commitment beyond the specific lesson(s) that you have booked. There are no upfront fees, monthly membership fees or minimum spending limits. Parents do not get charged until after the lesson has been provided, and are not charged for cancelled lessons so long as the parent has provided at least 24 hours' notice. MentorBuddies embraces an affordable, on-demand approach to learning.
A one-hour lesson for one child is $25. You can book longer lessons and lessons for multiple children at the rates below:
|1 child||2 children||3 children|
See more FAQs
- What's a hypothetical example of MentorBuddies in action?
- How do I book and pay for a lesson and is my credit card information secure?
- Why is MentorBuddies better than alternatives?
- What is the "First Lesson Refund" policy and am I obligated to continue with a particular mentor?
- What's the inspiration behind MentorBuddies?