MentorBuddies' policy is that a parent, nanny or babysitter be present (in the house, at the field, etc.) whenever your child is receiving a lesson from their mentor. You are responsible for ensuring that the lesson occurs in a safe environment and that you are comfortable with all arrangements. If a parent, nanny or babysitter will not be present during the lesson, you must receive the mentor's consent in advance and understand that you are solely responsible.
See more FAQs
- What's the inspiration behind MentorBuddies?
- What makes a high school student qualified to teach my child?
- Will I be charged if I need to cancel a lesson or the mentor cancels a lesson?
- What is the "First Lesson Refund" policy and am I obligated to continue with a particular mentor?
- How much does a MentorBuddies lesson cost and is there a minimum financial commitment?