How it works
1Browse, choose and contact mentorsParents of children browse profiles of teen mentors experienced in academics, sports, music, and other areas. Parents contact their preferred mentor through the site and agree on a time and location for a lesson.
2Book and pay on MentorBuddiesParents book a lesson with a mentor and set up payment directly on the MentorBuddies secure payment platform, protected by Authorize.net.
3Your child learns and has fun!Children learn and improve their skills, while having fun with their teenage mentor and building a trusted relationship!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I become a mentor?
- How do I sign up to become a mentor and does it cost anything?
- Am I obligated to work as a mentor for any parent who contacts me?
- I'm under 18 and when I create a profile I'm being asked for parent or guardian consent. What's this about?
- How much money can I make with MentorBuddies?