You do not need to register with MentorBuddies to browse for mentors on the site. When you identify a mentor you'd like to communicate with, you will be required to create a free profile in order to send the mentor a message through the platform. This takes under 5 minutes. You do not need to provide payment information at this stage, and are only required to provide it when you are ready to book a lesson.
See more FAQs
- Should I be there when the mentor is with my child?
- Can I still book a mentor for my child during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- What's a hypothetical example of MentorBuddies in action?
- What is the "First Lesson Refund" policy and am I obligated to continue with a particular mentor?
- Will I be charged if I need to cancel a lesson or the mentor cancels a lesson?