Once you and the mentor have agreed on the date, time, and location of the lesson, you can initiate a booking. Upon initiating a booking the other party will receive an email with a link to accept the booking. Note that the booking is not considered confirmed until the receiving party has clicked on the link to accept the booking.
In order for a booking to be confirmed, the parent must enter a valid credit card number. Once the session has been completed, the mentor will confirm completion. At that point, the parent's credit card will be charged and the parent will be notified. Note, it is possible to pay with ACH as well, but if you prefer to pay using ACH, you must pay in advance of the session.
MentorBuddies uses Authorize.net, one of the leading payment processors. When you enter your credit card or ACH information, you're providing it securely to Authorize.net. MentorBuddies does not store your payment information on its server.
See more FAQs
- Why is MentorBuddies better than alternatives?
- What is the "First Lesson Refund" policy and am I obligated to continue with a particular mentor?
- Will I be charged if I need to cancel a lesson or the mentor cancels a lesson?
- How much does a MentorBuddies lesson cost and is there a minimum financial commitment?
- When do I need to register and what is the process?