Absolutely! While the ongoing pandemic has caused in-person lessons to no longer be viable, lessons can still be conducted online. Simply continue to book lessons through the MentorBuddies platform as normal and make the proper arrangements with the mentor.
See more FAQs
- What makes a high school student qualified to teach my child?
- Will I be charged if I need to cancel a lesson or the mentor cancels a lesson?
- How does MentorBuddies work?
- What's the inspiration behind MentorBuddies?
- How much does a MentorBuddies lesson cost and is there a minimum financial commitment?