Absolutely! While the ongoing pandemic has caused in-person lessons to no longer be viable, lessons can still be conducted online. Simply continue to book lessons through the MentorBuddies platform as normal and make the proper arrangements with the mentor.
See more FAQs
- What is the "First Lesson Refund" policy and am I obligated to continue with a particular mentor?
- How do I book and pay for a lesson and is my credit card information secure?
- What's the inspiration behind MentorBuddies?
- What makes a high school student qualified to teach my child?
- Why is MentorBuddies better than alternatives?