At MentorBuddies, we believe that young children with specific interests, passions or needs should have affordable access to individualized assistance. Too often parents must choose between inexpensive group lessons that are geared toward the lowest common denominator or very expensive, professional individual lessons. Both approaches have drawbacks.
We believe there’s a third option -- to enable highly-skilled, responsible high school students, who have spent years developing their passions and skills, to teach younger children who want to learn. Parents pay far less than they would for older professionals, while still gaining flexible access to mentors who are well-qualified to teach at the beginner and intermediate levels. Parents often find that teens are more relatable for their children and are more effective role models than older professionals.
See more FAQs
- What's the inspiration behind MentorBuddies?
- Will I be charged if I need to cancel a lesson or the mentor cancels a lesson?
- How do I book and pay for a lesson and is my credit card information secure?
- Should I be there when the mentor is with my child?
- When do I need to register and what is the process?