Lessons can be cancelled by parents upon at least 24 hours' notice by communicating with the mentor, and the parent will not be charged. If a parent cancels within 24 hours of a lesson, their credit card will still be charged.
Mentors are encouraged to communicate immediately with parents if they are unable to attend a lesson, to provide as much notice as possible. You will not be charged for a lesson that is cancelled by the mentor.
In addition, MentorBuddies has a "First Lesson Refund" policy as described here.
If the parent believes they have been charged inappropriately, then they should send an email to email@example.com and explain why a refund is warranted.
See more FAQs
- How much does a MentorBuddies lesson cost and is there a minimum financial commitment?
- What's the inspiration behind MentorBuddies?
- What makes a high school student qualified to teach my child?
- Why is MentorBuddies better than alternatives?
- How do I book and pay for a lesson and is my credit card information secure?