When you interact with a parent or guardian of a student, you’ll jointly decide on the best location to meet. This could be at a student’s house, a coffee shop, a library or in the case of certain sports, a park, field or sports facility. You should have a discussion with the parent or guardian of your prospective student prior to setting up your initial lesson, and should only meet students at locations you feel comfortable going to. It is your responsibility to get yourself to and from that location and to arrive promptly.
See more FAQs
- How much money can I make with MentorBuddies?
- Am I obligated to work as a mentor for any parent who contacts me?
- How do I sign up to become a mentor and does it cost anything?
- I'm under 18 and when I create a profile I'm being asked for parent or guardian consent. What's this about?
- Am I an employee of MentorBuddies?