To edit, deactivate or delete your profile, log into MentorBuddies.com using the email and password you specified when you created your original profile. To edit your profile, on your mentor dashboard, just click “Edit my Profile.” Remember to click "Submit" at the end so your changes are saved.
To deactivate your profile, on your mentor dashboard, click “Deactivate my public profile" and then click "Submit." Note that your profile will no longer be visible to the public, but it will be retained by MentorBuddies so that you can re-activate it if you choose.
If you’d like to delete your profile entirely, choose “Delete my profile” and your profile will be deleted.
See more FAQs
- How much money can I make with MentorBuddies?
- What's the minimum age to be a mentor?
- I'm under 18 and when I create a profile I'm being asked for parent or guardian consent. What's this about?
- How do I prepare for a lesson with a student?
- Am I obligated to work as a mentor for any parent who contacts me?